Friday 23 November 2012

Hello

Hi! I Love Art, Music, Books And Drama. And Where I Live, I Need Those 4 Things :P I Hope To Inspire And Be Inspired By Arts For As Long As I Write This. I Won't Be On Daily But When Summer Kicks In I Should Be, Here's A Bit To Get To Know Me:

1) I Am A Girl
2) I Have Glasses
3) I'm Irish! <3
4) A-Level Student With No Drive Whatsoever
5) Always Wanted To Secretly Be A Singer
6) I Hate People Who Are Vain And Narcissist
7) My Lucky Number Is 13
8) My Favorite Subjects Are German, Geography And English
9) I Have A Slight Issue With Doodling On Everything....
10) I Have 3 Brothers, No Sisters And Am The Only Granddaughter On One Side
11) My Favorite Book Right Now Is The Host By Stephanie Meyer
12) I Am Insanely Mad About Onesies
13) I Hate My Hair

2 comments:

  1. You can't hate your hair! Its too pretty! And I love the Host too.
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete